Thursday, March 13, 2014

The negative penis

I was attempting to do some last minute readings for my class at the condo clubhouse yesterday. I failed miserably for two reasons:

1. The readings are pretty tough.
2. There's this Indian family gathering of sorts so I had to share the table with some of their kids. And their topic of conversation revolved around sex, relationship, and the specific kind of body parts that made them different.

Interesting quips that I didn't overhear because they were so damn loud include: some boy announcing he likes men, and another telling a girl she has a negative penis, because instead of growing out, it grew back in. 

Needless to say, not much studying got done. 

I hope there isn't gonna be a quiz.

-Timothy Lastname

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: