Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Project!

I was reading this this morning when I chanced upon this comment.


I'm sorry, but uh, your son was gay because he wanted to be a girl? Are you… never mind. Lol.

I guess she didn't read the HPB FAQs.

If given the choice a long long time ago, before I first knew, I would have wanted to be straight. Cause that's what my parents taught me. I didn't turn gay because being it won me more love. In fact, I had less of it. And just for the record, I have no siblings and no, I do not want to be a girl. I have no idea how that idea got into her head. It's almost amazing.

Anyway, in other more positive news… I have started my first awesome project of 2014.




It's kinda like a book-sharing thing but on a more personal level. Pretty interesting and funny book of mine. That I'll never see again. But that's cool. I hope it goes far.. (:

-Timothy Lastname




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: