Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Type of gay guys

Hmmmm. Where do I belong?


In other news, this week has been rather eventful so far.

1) I finally got back to jogging ^^ didn't go far but it's the most I've run since like two years ago
2) Got emo on Monday when my professor said our class did below his expectations for the exam
3) Subsequently topped the class with excess marks

I amaze myself sometimes.

Like. Really.

I was going to spend some time talking with the prof after class about how I couldn't understand most of what he was teaching. And the not understanding part still holds true. But the talk didn't go through. Turns out I can do well without understanding much.

I guess cognitive science is really that gray. Writing random shit can get you marks.

Then again, this also reflects how much my grades affect me. Fuck. To be honest, it might be because I think it's the only thing I'm good at right now. Hmmm. Not a good thing.

I shall take some time to de-stress and rethink this some time this week or next.

-Timothy Lastname

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: